- • Intelli-Seed Science-Seeds synergized, Antioxidants Amplified - We harness the unbound potential of seeds to feed your skin and hair. One example is our patented black cumin seed synergy science. This seed blend- like so many seed oils used in our formulas- is loaded with vitamins, minerals, tocopherols, sterols, lipids (macronutrients), carotenoids, and omega fatty acids to help repair, nourish, and protect hair and skin.
- • Intelli-Sea Science- Deep Benefit, Real Results - Our Sustainably sourced, active marine algae ingredients work on both skin and hair. Coastal plants and algae are effective against signs of aging in the skin, such as hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles-all while improving the skin’s firmness, texture, and tone.
- • Intelli-Cell Science- Nature Made, Lab Perfected, Fabulously Futuristic - This Revolutionary science extracts stem cells from one plant instead of harvesting thousands of plants, giving us access to benefits only available from rare and protected plant species. This revolutionary biotech extraction process provides up to 1,000 times the antioxidant potency of conventional actives. These pesticide-free, non-GMO plant stem cells are clinically proven to restore elasticity, plump, refine lines, control oil, fuel healthy hair cycles, and more.
- • Intelli Plant and Intelli Fruit Science- Plant Powered, Clinically Proven - We replace common synthetic and unsustainable ingredients with plant-based alternatives that work as well, if not better. For example, our coconut-based surfactants replace the harsh oil stripping detergents found in conventional products.
- • Intelli-Sense Science- Active, Unforgettable.- Essential oil blends are at the heart of I-N’s intoxicating aromas and flavors. These inimitable blends of pure, potent, unadulterated, and certified organic essential oils are masterfully crafted to provide active benefits as well as a sensory experience.
- • We choose glass containers for skincare products-glass are infinitely recyclable
- • Plant-based materials when possible-since plants are a renewable resource.
- • Post-consumer recycled materials-because recycling a material extends the availability of that finite resource while reducing carbon dioxide emissions
- • Sustainable packaging components, either renewable or recyclable-ensuring long-term availability of resources.
- • Ensure our packaging can be recycled by eliminating barriers to recycling or cross-contaminating elements
- • To reduce petroleum-based packaging which is nonrenewable with limited and finite availability.
- Reduces the use of fossil fuels as a raw material.
- Reduces the number of microplastics making their way into the oceans, seas, and waterways.
- Reduces our carbon footprint (because it usually requires less water and energy).
- • Liquid Green Oil - 88% indicated skin appeared healthier
- • Re:generative Rich Cream - increases in moisture 200% in 48 hours
- • Seed Synergy Hydra-Lotion - Patent pending powerful antioxidant blend.
- • The Fixer AHA Resurfacing Gel - Improves luminosity, smoothness, and firmness within 25 days.
- • Vitalsea Time Traveler Serum - Helps fade dark spots by 63%.
- • Fortifi-Hair Leave-In Treatment - strengthens hair by 29% after five applications.
- • Good Hair Guardian Thermal Primer -Provides heat protection up to 400 degrees.
- • InspiraMint Conditioner - improves combability by 21%
- • Pure Plenty Nourishing Scalp Serum - 90% thicker hair after use
- • Soother Sayer Bi-Phase Scalp Treatment - 93% reported reduced flakes and soothed, less irritated scalp.
- • 90% reported thicker hair
- • 82% reported an increase in volume
- • 35% improvement in hair follicle length in 8 days
Who is I-N?
Intelligent is a woman-owned, environmentalist, scientifically driven, earth-conscious, radically transparent, results-obsessed, plant-powered beauty company. We believe that everything we do makes a world of difference. Hair and skin care can be green, clean, and supremely effective- our products prove it with clinically proven high-performance results.
Are Intelligent Nutrients Aromas natural?
The aromas that make I-N products smell irresistible are made from 99% certified organic essential oils/flavors. The 1% is our plant-based preservative.
Are there any clinical results for Intelligent Nutrient Products?
Yes. Our results are beyond compare and we have the clinical trial results to back it up. We go above and beyond to source supremely effective plant-based ingredients from around the world.
What is supernatural science behind Intelligent Beauty?
Clinically proven plant-powered science is the basis of every I-N product. Over the years, our innovative formulation team has developed a suite of innovative “sciences” that serve as the backbone of our groundbreaking products.
Is your packaging sustainably responsible?
Intelligent Nutrients invests in advanced eco packaging and wind energy-powered production. We use a packaging tool developed by a leading environmental organization BWE, that measures packaging material impact on human health, resources, and ecosystems to help direct our decisions.
What do you mean by, “Science-driven packaging?”
What does PCR stand for?
A majority of I-N packaging is made from PCR content. The PCR process turns materials (e.g., paper, plastic, and metal) recycled by consumers into new consumer products-ultimately, diverting the materials from the landfill.
The Process also:
What do you mean when you say, “No Greenwashing?”
100% transparency with every ingredient listed on the back of the packaging, including our essential oil aromas, along with the percent natural/ organic content. Our products are certified and regulated by third-party organizations with strict standards in the world.
Do you have an Allergen Reference Guide?
Yes, we provide that information for all of our products. Please contact your Simply Organic Account Manager for that information.
What is the benefit of plant-powered skincare products?
We go above and beyond to sustainably source the organic and natural ingredients in each I-N product and use superstar sciences to maximize the potential of each ingredient. (For example, age-defying or acne clearing plant power from glycol, vitamin C has benefits comparable to retinol. As a result, each I-N skincare product is tightly curated, highly efficacious, and clinically proven.
What are some of I-N’s haircare plant science-backed results?
Wonder how InspiraMint Shampoo can perform like a conventional shampoo without using harmful sulfates?
We use a unique blend of coconut and corn derivatives. It’s plant-derived, biodegradable, and safe for skin and hair. This gentle cleanser dissolves build-up without stripping away all the natural oils that hair needs or leave your scalp dry.
Which Shampoo is considered the lightest out of the entire I-N line?
InspiraMint Shampoo is considered the lightest.
How does the InspiraMint Conditioner work to control frizz and add shine?
This conditioner contains Tapioca Starch which detangles and smooths the hair, as well as, shea butter which conditions, which adds shine, and controls frizz.
Can I apply the Soothe Sayer Bi-Phase Scalp treatment in the morning?
You can, however, due to the organic avocado oil and aloe leaf juice it may give the slight appearance of a “greasy” scalp. We recommend applying at night and rinsing out in the morning up to 3 times a week.
Will the Baobab plant protein in the Fortifi Hair Shampoo and Conditioner dry out my hair?
No. Baobab is a rebuilding plant protein that combats the hair's aging process by supporting the protein matrix, as a result, it leaves hair softer, smoother, and more manageable.
What products should I use if my concern is fine and thinning hair?
We recommend the Pure Plenty line which is a three-step system that uses plant science to build density and reinstate hair’s life force.
To achieve the clinical results, follow all three steps - Pure Plenty Shampoo, Pure Plenty Conditioner, and Nourishing Scalp Serum.
Can the Amplifi-hair Blow Out Cream be used on thin fine hair?
Yes, it is a lightweight cream that can be used on all hair types for crazy body that lasts all day long.
How should I use my I-N skincare products for maximum results?
We have created a skincare “Order of Application” guide that will provide you with a morning routine, evening routine, and pro tips for your applications.
I have sensitive skin. Can I use the Vitalisea Pore Polish as part of my skincare routine?
Vitalisea Poe Polish is made for all skin types, especially oily or acne-prone skin. Spherical jojoba beads glide over the skin without creating micro-tears and slough away dead skin cells for instantly brighter skin.
I have curly textured hair, what I-N shampoo and conditioner do you recommend?
We recommend the Fortifi-hair Shampoo and Conditioner. It nourishes the hair and reduces frizz and adds shine by up to 42%. For Styling, we recommend the Bell Curve Curl Cream which controls, defines, softens, and defrizzes curly hair.