Oway Level 2: Advanced Color Class [Tampa Bay • Feb 24-25]
Feb 24-25 • Tampa Bay, FL
DATE: [2-Day] Sun-Mon, Feb 24-25, 2019
TIME: 10am-5pm (Daily)
LOCATION: Simply Organic Beauty HQ (34684 zip code)
Ready to take your holistic hair color skills to the next level?
Our Oway Level 2 Advanced Color Class harmonizes the 3 disciplines that comprise an advanced holistic hair colorist — (1) advanced green chemistry, (2) artistic application methods with 3D color theory, and an (3) in-depth understanding of your fabric (hair) and paint (all Oway color lines).
You'll leave with client-tested toner formulas, handpainting tips, techniques, and new found knowledge and confidence with corrective color, lightening and toner services.
Educators: Rebecca Gregory, VP of Education & Leah Michael Taylor, Education Development Partner
WHO'S IT FOR:
Seasoned hair colorists who seek to advance their coloring and lightening skills with all Oway color and technical lines: Hcolor, Hnectar, Hmelt, Hbleach and Hsystem.
*Pre-requisite required: Oway Level 1 Color Certification Class
- 2-Full Day Of Education
- $100 Product Credit (after attending)
- Morning Coffee + Refreshments
- Catered Healthy Lunch
- Tools & Materials
- Live Model Workshop
- Official Class Certificate
Note: This class is at Simply Organic Beauty HQ in Palm Harbor, FL. Exact address revealed upon booking via email. If looking for accommodations, book near the 34684 zip code.
Questions? Please call 888-213-4744
- • Elevate and evolve your understanding of green chemistry and advanced color concepts with Oway
- • Hands-on model workshop allows you to try and test your newly taught application techniques
- • Deep Dive into all of Oway's Color & Lightening Products: Hcolor, Hnectar, Hmelt, Hbleach & Hsystem
- • Receive $100 back in product credit to reinvest into products (after attending)
- • Leave with your Level 2 Certificate that day! Showcase and be proud of your dedication to advanced color education PRODUCT BENEFITS:
- • Achieves 100% grey coverage
- • Formulated to reduce the risks of allergies
- • Gentle pH maintains the structural integrity of the hair
- • Made with nourishing plant butters and pure essential oils
- • Crafted with 100% infinity recyclable and eco-materials
- • Made with verified Fair Trade ingredients, ethically sourced from communities in need
- • All-in-one hybrid color line provides permanent, semi and demi results
- • 100% Ammonia-Free for a pleasant, fume-free salon experience
- • Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan