O&M Level 1 CØR.color Certification Class [Arizona • Mar 24]
Scottsdale, AZ • Mar 24th, 2019
DATE: Sunday, March 24th, 2019
LOCATION: Scottsdale, AZ (85255 zip code)
Hello, Original Thinkers. Ground-breakers. Day makers.
At O&M, we believe hair color is a health choice. We're serious about low-chemical, high performance products for today's conscious consumer and committed stylists.
During this certification class, you'll receive a full-day of conceptual and hands-on training with our next-gen professional ammonia free color line - CØR.color. The "Ø" symbol represents our unbreakable commitment to clean color created without Ammonia, Resorcinol nor PPDs.
You'll leave knowing the ins and outs of our 104 new & improved O&M CØR.color shades, the latest revolutionary Molecular Blend Technology (MBT) powering the line, and of course, how to successfully start using and offering O&M color services.
WHO'S IT FOR:
All levels of colorists looking to learn the ins and outs of O&M CØR.color — technical know-how, hands on application and how to start differentiating yourself as a clean colorist or salon.
- Full Day Of Education
- $100 Product Credit (after attending)
- Morning Coffee + Refreshments
- Catered Healthy Lunch
- Tool & Materials
- Live Model Workshop
- Official Class Certificate
Note: Our exact class venue and address are revealed upon booking. If looking for accommodations, book near the 85255 zip code.
Questions? Please call 888-213-4744
- • Evolve your craft by offering clean hair color options that perform better than traditional color
- • Receive $100 back in product credit to kickstart your new offerings (after attending)
- • Hands-on model workshop allows you to look, feel and apply the color on real models
- • Leave with your Level 1 Certificate that day! Showcase and be proud of your educational accomplishment! PRODUCT BENEFITS:
- • Ammonia-Free for a pleasant coloring experience
- • PPD-Free to reduce the risks of allergies
- • Gluten-Free to ensure celiac clients' needs are met
- • Can be used a hybrid range, offering permanent and semi-permanent results
- • Molecular Blend Technology creates long lasting, vibrant tones and reduces the risk of allergies
- • Australian Desert Harvest Blend hydrates and conditions hair and scalps, while creating lustrous shine
- • Cruelty-Free & Vegan