COR.restore Hair Hero Kit
COR.restore Hair Hero Kit
- Free Shipping on orders $400+
- Cruelty Free
- Natural & Eco-friendly
- Performance You Can Trust
One Product. Multiple Services. Immediate Results.
CØR.restore Hair Hero Kit contains a 2-part system made with an innovative combination of reparative amino acids and organic elements to re-link the hair's internal bonds and preserve the keratin structure during technical services such as color, lightening, perming or it can be used as a stand-alone treatment.
The results are stronger, healthier hair without the chemical overload!
New backbar sized O&M CØR.restore Part 2 Balm added for stylists!
- 1 - O&M COR.restore Part 1 Liquid (500ml)
- 2 - O&M COR.restore Part 2 Balm (500ml)
- 1 - O&M CØR.restore Part 2 Balm (1200ml)
- 1 - O&M COR.restore Quick Start Guide
View our digital O&M COR.restore Quick Start Guide here!
- • Versatile restorative treatment compatible with any color, lightening or perm service
- • Innovative blend of 12 biomimetic amino acids and organic elements re-link the bonds of the hair and preserve the hair's delicate keratin structure from chemical damage during services
- • Strengthens, hydrates and protects the hair from further damage
- • Can be used as a stand-alone treatment to restore and repair compromised hair
- • Complete professional kit provides an average of 75 treatments with a profit of $2000 per kit!
- • Cruelty-Free & Vegan
An Important Note: Ingredients may change. For the most current ingredient list, please check your packaging. Any slight variation in the aspect of the product is due to the natural raw materials in the formula and does not affect the quality.
- • Add 1mL of Part 1 to every 10g color (Measured without Activator) NOTE: 5mL is the maximum amount recommended or necessary.
- • Add 2mL of Part 1 to every 10g lightener (Measured without Activator) NOTE: 10mL is the maximum amount recommended or necessary 3. Perming and Straightening – TREATMENT AFTER SERVICE
- • Rinse out Neutralizer
- • Apply Part 1 to mid-shaft & ends
- • Process 5 minutes & Rinse Apply Part 2
- • Leave on 5 minutes & Rinse 4. Stand Alone Treatment = 3 Variations How to Mix for Stand Alone Treatment:
- 1. Shampoo + Rinse + Towel Dry
- 2. Mix according to condition above.
- 3. Apply to midshaft and ends first.
- 4. Process 5-10 minutes (Low heat can be used with processing cap).
|CONDITION||MIXING PART 1||
MIXING PART 2
|Good Condition||3ml of Part 1||20g of Part 2|
|Compromised||6ml of Part 1||20g of Part 2|
|Highly Compromised||9ml of Part 1||20g of Part 2|