Esperanza Scalp Tonic Kit
Esperanza Scalp Tonic Kit
- Free Shipping on orders $400+
- Cruelty Free
- Natural & Eco-friendly
- Performance You Can Trust
Esperanza Scalp Tonic from Tecuane is a daily lightweight leave-in tonic with nourishing naturally-derived ingredients. This formula is suitable for diverse hair textures and irritated scalps, making it easy to use as part of your client's daily clean haircare ritual or for specialized salon services.
This kit comes with everything you need to provide your clients with luxury scalp care.
1 x Esperanza Scalp Tonic
1 x Wooden Comb
- ♥ Infused with botanical ingredients, including a blend of plant proteins, amino acids, and plant collagen to give the appearance of thicker hair
- ♥ Clean formula using naturally derived ingredients
- ♥ Draws in moisture, leaving the scalp feeling moisturized and revitalized
- ♥ Non-greasy texture, great to include in a morning or night hair routine
- ♥ Naturally scented with essential oils for a fresh, crisp scent
- ♥ Bottle can be recycled indefinitely
- Palm Oil
- Synthetic Fragrance
Manzanilla, also known as Chamomile is an herb that contains many soothing and calming benefits. It is rich in Vitamins C and E and is commonly used to repair damaged hair and relieve dry, itchy scalps.
Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean region and is often used in Mexican culture for limpias (spiritual cleansing ceremony). Rosemary can improve circulation, stimulate hair follicles, and comfort dehydrated scalps. It's a great resource for promoting hair growth!
Sage is commonly used in Latin and Hispanic culture for purifying and medicinal purposes. This powerhouse herb restores shine to the hair with its rich concentration of vitamins A, B, C, calcium, and potassium.
Prickly Pear is native to the southwest regions of the United States and Mexico. It's uses include aiding hair follicles in restoring hydration, reviving sine, and reversing heat damage.
Green Tea is a great source of the B vitamin panthenol and has antioxidant properties that naturally reduce inflammation and aid an irritated scalp.
Saffron Cell Extract is full of vitamins and minerals that help strengthen the hair strands. This highly effective cell extract contains anti-inflammatory properties, which are ideal for those with sensitive skin.
Full Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Tripeptide-29, Phenethyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Panthenol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Sodium Pca, Opuntia Tuna Flower/stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Lactate, Crocus Sativus Meristem Cell Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Arginine, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sucrose Laurate, Aspartic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Pca, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Glycine, Alanine, Lactobacillus Ferment, Serine, Valine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Tocopherol
An Important Note: Ingredients may change. For the most current ingredient list, please check your packaging. Any slight variation in the aspect of the product is due to the natural raw materials in the formula and does not affect the quality.
1. Lightly, shake well
2. Apply one full dropper directly on damp or dry scalp
3. Massage tonic into scalp and leave in
Use daily for best results. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Gently wipe weekly to remove any excess oils, with clean cloth
- The wood alters with age, and may change slight texture and color when wet
- Do not leave soaking in water
- Do not leave in direct light for a long period of time
- Store in cool dry atmosphere